The Benefits of Switchable Glass and Film
With the ability to change the opacity of a window as the outside light and temperature changes, homeowners can easily maintain a more comfortable interior. Additionally, windows that use switchable glass and film are able to block up to 99% of UV light passing through them.
This technology can boost your home's privacy, eliminate the need for blinds and shades, preserve your daytime and nighttime views, minimize glare from sunlight, maximize the amount of light that enters your home, and protect your interior furniture from fading. Switchable glass and film will also help you lower your energy bills by reducing the need for extra heating and cooling.
How Does Switchable Glass Work?
Switchable glass technologies vary, and they include electrochromic glass and Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal (PDLC). Typically, switchable glass with a PDLC film consists of this film sandwiched between two layers of glass panes and two layers of conductive interlayers. The film allows the glass to change from opaque to clear on command, or to dim itself anywhere in between opaque and clear.
Typically, switchable glass windows work manually or automatically, with a simple on/off switch, a remote control, and/or movement sensors.
How Does Switchable Film Work?
Switchable film is available in standard or self-adhesive films. By simply applying this film to existing glass or plexiglass window panes, homeowners can have instant, easily controlled privacy for their home. Switchable film changes from either clouded when turned off to clear and transparent as electricity courses through the window when turned on.
- Intelligent Glass Application
- Intelligent Dimming Glass Productio...
- Intelligent Dimming Glass Applicati...
- Choose The Suitable For Dimming Gla...
- Characteristics Of Nano Ceramic Ins...
- Ceramic Membrane Development
- Ceramic Membrane Characteristics
- Ceramic Membrane Structure
- Ceramic Membrane Characteristic
- Ceramic Membrane Principle
- How To Make Laminated PDLC Glass
- 124th Canton Fair For Smart PDLC Fi...
- What Is Smart Glass
- Ultra-thin High Transparent PDLC Sm...